The Orion elevator is designed with features you would expect in a high-rise elevator but built for commercial low-rise buildings. The Savaria Orion elevator was designed for limited use/limited application (LU/LA) commercial projects and is well-suited for use in educational settings, places of worship and up to 3-story professional offices.
With the features you would expect to see in a high-rise elevator such as automatic sliding doors and commercial fixtures, the Orion elevator delivers a professional appearance and a smooth ride for passengers. The Orion is cost-effective solution to ADA-compliant accessibility that meets state and national codes for LU/LA elevators.
Homeowners also choose the Orion elevator when looking for a more commercial-grade style. Upgrades for the Orion include stainless steel two-speed doors to deliver a modern and sleek look.
- High-rise style, built for low-rise applications: Affordable elevator for low-rise buildings with 1400 lb capacity and automatic door option.
- Aesthetically appealing: Attractive call station, control panel and digital floor indicators.
- High efficiency hydraulic drive system: Smooth ride, start and stop.
- Variable speed pressure valve: Gradual acceleration and deceleration of cab.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, white ceiling with 4 pot lights, steel interior in choice of laminate colors.
- Standard finishes: Standard architectural white or black steel, stainless steel car operating panel, handrail and stainless color trimmed light fixtures.
- Safety features: Emergency battery back-up for lowering and interior lighting, emergency stop and alarm buttons, emergency manual lowering, safety brakes, floor specific battery lowering, negative pressure valve.
- Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
Optional Configurations: Type 1, 2, 3, 4
W48” x L54” x H84” (1219 mm x 1371 mm x 2134 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
W42” x L60” x H84” (1067 mm x 1524 mm x 2134 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
W51” x L51” x H84” (1295 mm x 1295 mm x 2134 mm), Type 3, 4
*W54” x L54” x H84” (1371 mm x 1371 mm x 2134 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
*This size is not LU/LA compliant.
Optional Entry Height: 84″
Optional Cab Finishes: Choose from architectural white or black steel with plastic laminate overlays.
Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass
Other Options: Up to 5 stops, hands-free phone, telephone cabinet with choice of finish, manual or automatic fire-rated folding gate, two-speed steel doors with infrared door closing sensors in black, architectural white or stainless steel, fire rated landing doors, overspeed governor, fire recall service, pro-manual or auto swing doors, buffer springs.
Applications: Commercial (LU/LA), residential, indoors
Standard Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
Maximum Travel: 300” (7.6 m), subject to local code requirements, with up to 5 stops
Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min (0.15 m/s)
Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed
Minimum Pit: 14″ (355 mm)
Minimum Overhead Clearance: 120″ (3048 mm) for existing construction, 134″ (3404 mm) for new construction
Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 240 volt, single phase, 40 amps, 60 Hz
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.