The Elkhorn manual powered pool lift is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools and spas. A single lever hydraulic ram raises and lowers the occupant into and out of the water. Ease of rotation is due to the Elkhorn's unique 2 3/8″ sleeved stainless steel anchor system; the unit is virtually frictionless.
- 400 pound operating load capacity
- Only manual powered lift with supporting load calculations on the market
- Easy to operate
- Easy to install, even into existing concrete decks
- Single anchor point
- The lifting mechanism is a hydraulic ram
- Ease of rotation due to unique 2 3/8 inch sleeved stainless steel anchor system
- Portable and lightweight, weighing less than 60 pounds
- Accommodates multiple setbacks, allowing for installation on pools/spas with large gutters and/or coping stones
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.