The ADA compliant Freedom Pool Lift is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools/spas. The Lift is an ADA/ABA compliant battery powered lift with a safe and easy operating system. The Freedom is self-operable from the pool and the deck and works by water-proof remote control. The actuator outperforms industry competition and features a battery with superior lifting power and lifespan. The lift is rotationally and vertically powered and accommodates a setback of 6″ to 22″ and water draft up to 12″.
Includes: one watertight remote control, battery and battery charger, one arm, footrest, deck anchor, seat belt.
Cover (SKU 47949), extra arm (SKU 57976), and transport cart (SKU 29901) sold separately.
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International
- 90+ lifts per battery charge
- 360 continuous rotation in either direction
- Made from all stainless steel construction (304L Grade)
- Coated with SpectraShield® for maximum corrosion protection
- 350 lb. lifting capacity
- Stainless steel anchor socket
- Accommodates a setback of 6″ to 22″ and water draft up to 12″.
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.