Updated: September 11th 2020
To our valued guests:
I write to you with understanding of the uncertainty and confusion of what is going on in our world today and the mixed emotions we are all experiencing. We at Total Mobility Services truly value and appreciate each and every one of you and we want you to know that we are taking the COVID-19 virus very seriously. I want to convey we have taken a proactive approach to ensure that our team members and you, our customer, are limited in exposure of this virus.
As concerns about COVID-19 grow, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and taking precautions to make sure our team members and customers are safe and healthy.
We have also implemented and expanded our efforts to include but not limited to the following areas:
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned
- Our team members are required to engage in good hygiene including frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- We are in touch with numerous agencies and our Trade Association, Chamber of Commerce, plus the health departments at the city, state, and federal levels to make sure we receive the latest updates and protocols
- We have distributed critical information to key team members and business partners to help prevent the spread of communicable sicknesses throughout our stores
- Our showroom, offices, and demo vehicles are cleaned throughout the day - these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents with increased frequency
As previously mentioned, we truly value our relationship and want you to know that your health and safety is our top priority.