C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift
The Prism Lifts C-625 delivers innovation, affordability and quality. Ceiling lifts dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both, institutional and homecare settings. The C-625 has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be safely operated by a single caregiver.
Built for quiet operation, the C-625 provides a smooth and effortless transfer which safely enhances the working conditions of caregivers. At the press of a button, the C-625 will lift up to a maximum of 625 lbs allowing maximum flexibility in the type of person that can be transferred. For additional flexibility, powered traversing options can be included.
Incredibly compact, but powerful, the C-625 looks good in any setting. With innovative features like a digital display and programmability, a host of standard safety features, and a modular design that allows for easy preventative maintenance, the C-625 is the most advanced ceiling lift available.
The C-625 is available with manual or power traversing.
- Smallest lift of its class
- At least 7" (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display indicates number of lifts, battery levels, and lift status.
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5' (2.2 m) foot strap vertical movement allows easily lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
- 24VDC Lift Motor
- 24VDC Traverse Motor
- 120 VAC, 1.0 Amps Charger Input
- 24 VDC, 1.5 Amps Charger Output
- 24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC), 5.0 AH Batteries
- Flame Retardant ABS Lift Case
- Pneumatic Hand Control
- Up to 84" (213 cm) Lifting Height
- Under 22 lbs. (10 kgs) Unit Weight
- Maximum Load 625 lbs. (283 kgs)