C-800 Fixed Ceiling Lift
A bariatric person’s size and immobility-related complications present a unique challenge for caregivers. Each patient’s needs vary considerably dependent on factors such as body size, weight, level of mobility and immediate medical condition. Prism Medical’s C-800 ceiling lift is designed to achieve a safe work environment that aids in increasing overall safety and mobility.
This unique ceiling lift guarantees a smooth and effortless transfer, while lifting up to a maximum of 800 lbs (364 kg). For further convenience, the C-800 is available in both, a manual and power version. Additional features include a pneumatic hand control, power indicator on the charging module, end stop charger that in enclosed on the track, and an adjustable horizontal speed that can accommodate for four different preset settings.
- A fixed ceiling lift capable of lifting 800 lbs.
- Weighs approximately 24 lbs.
- Housed in a small package that has all mechanical and electrical functions as our existing fixed lifts
- Reliable and built to withstand the activity of an institutional environment
- Available in Manual and Power versions
- Smaller and lighter than the previous model TA Plus 800 lbs. lift
- Compatible with tracks, accessories, turntables, gates and weigh scales
Capacity: 800 lbs. (362 kg)
Lift Motor: 24 VDC
Transverse Motor: 24 VDC (Optional)
Reverse to Charger Function: Power Traverse Motor. Activated by User. Weight Sensor cut out at 5.5 amps.
Digital Display: Indicates number of lifts and battery level
Diagnostic Mode: Via digital display - Display lower limit switch and upper limit switch errors
Maintenance Indicator: Via digital display
Soft Start/Stop: For both Vertical and Horizontal displacement
Emergency Lowering & Raising: Manual and Electric
Emergency Stop: Easily Accessible