Pressure Fit Lift System
The Pressure Fit System is our newest in temporary ceiling lift solutions (and perfect for rental solutions). Providing all the same benefits of a standard ceiling lift, but without the requirement for structure attachment. Its accommodating weight capacity of 440 lb. can handle many unique transfer needs while providing the utmost in safety for both the patient/resident and the caregiver.
Minimal installation is required because the system works by exerting equal pressure between the floor and ceiling to stabilize the lift without causing damage to ceilings. The Pressure Fit System additionally comes with a built-in level and pressure gauge indicator to allow for accurate and confident installation.
- One-step height adjustment
- Easy assembly
- High strength aluminum
- 440 lb. weight capacity
- Available in 2, 3, and 4 post designs
- Bath adapter allows for transfers into standard bathing systems
- Works with ceilings from 7' - 9'
- Accommodates for non-flush ceiling impediments or lights
- Slim profile uprights - approximately 1" wide
- Easy to read pressure gauge indicator
- Incorporated level for accurate installation
- Will not damage the ceiling
- For use with all Prism portable ceiling lifts
- Satisfies requirements for temporary or permanent use
- Optional carry bag