P-600 Portable Ceiling Lift
Designed for environments where the demand for higher weight transfers are a reality, the P-600 encompasses a weight capacity of 600lbs. Additionally, this portable ceiling lift provides an optional cart that allows for easy and lightweight transport throughout various rooms.
The P-600 is battery operated and with its use of non-proprietary batteries, the P-600 provides a more cost effective solution to both, home caregivers and institutions. The innovative design of its full-width carry bar provides a unique contoured shape, delivering comfort to the patient throughout the entire transfer.
Additionally, the P-600 comes standard with a full range of features such as on-board controls and emergency lowering. Its on-board controls are complimented by a pneumatic hand control, further providing additional control options for maneuvering the lift. Because the pneumatic hand controls are completely waterproof, they offer superior reliability for each and every transfer, including bath transfers.
Equipped with a digital display, the P-600 offers real-time feedback that indicates battery life and offers a lift counter to indicate the total number of lifts performed and when preventative maintenance is required.
- Integral full-width carry bar
- On-board controls
- Charged with a standard plug and socket
- Safety mechanisms: over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering
- Positive locking latches
- Articulating carry bar allows the lift to sit safely & upright on a cart for easy transport
- Model Specification P-600
- Charger Output: 29.5 VDC, 1.3 Amps
- Batteries: 24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC), 5.0 AH
- Lift Case: Flame Retardant ABS
- Hand Control: Pneumatic - Piston Displacement
- Lifting Range: Up to 80" (1.96m)
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs. (11.428 kgs)
- Maximum Load: 600 lbs. (274.28 kgs)