Bruno Out Rider Scooter Lift
Invented by Bruno the Out Rider has been the industry leader for 15 years when it comes to loading a scooter or wheelchair in a truck bed. The Out-Rider quickly lifts your manual wheelchair or travel scooter (HD version available for your heavier powerchair or scooter) from the front door of your pickup truck and stores it in the bed for transport, all with the touch of a button. Simply connect the docking device, push a button and let your Out-Rider do the lifting for you!
Bruno Out Rider Scooter Lift Highlights
- Fully powered, fast operation makes lifting and stowing your wheelchair virtually effortless.
- Variety of outer arms to accommodate different cab models (no need to walk to the back of the truck)
- Available for Standard, Extended, and Crew Cab pickup trucks, for driver or passenger side
- Optional: Driver Door Panel Controls available.
- Out-Rider® lift is designed to withstand outdoor elements
- No structural modifications to your truck - can be easily removed for resale or can be reinstalled in your next pickup
- Works with many different pickup trucks (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your truck)
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
Bruno Out Rider Scooter Lift User Requirments
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach docking device. Will require leaning over from a standing position, or sitting in the vehicle seat and leaning out of the vehicle, or sitting on the optional Valet® Plus seat and very minimal leaning over, or sitting on the optional Stow-Away seat supported by the safety arm
- Operate buttons on the hand-held pendant to stow your mobility device in the pickup truck bed
Bruno Out Rider Scooter Lift Specs
- Lifting Capacity (choice): Standard Version: 100 lb/45 kg or 200 lb/90 kg, HD Version: 350 lb/159 kg
- Installed Weight: Standard Version: 80 lb/36kg, HD Version: 90 lb/41kg
- Pickup Truck Box Size: 5 1/2'*, 6 1/2' and 8'
- Pickup Truck Applications: ALL Mid/Full-size Pickup Trucks in Std/Extended/Crew Cab configurations
- Warranty: 3 years
*with manual rigid chairs only